need help on helmet sizing

punisher1999

New Hunter
I am going to redo my entire kit soon and one thing I am unsure of is helmet sizing... I have a DP helmet that I can't use because my head won't even go past the cheeks! (thankfully it fits my soon, so he may use it..)

I had a custom one from years ago, no idea what kind and it kinda fit better...
I also picked up a Hasbro one to use as a stop gap and my head fits, but I also wear glasses and it is not really comfortable....

So big head I guess and glasses......

Which version would work the best for me? Would it matter if my new one wasn't Boba Fett based and just Mandalorian?

Any ideas?

I'd say an Master Replicas if you have a big melon. I believe those are 5 to 6 percent larger than the screen helmets which means they are probably about 10 or 11 percent larger than your Don Post. Go to Fettpride's site and see about one of his helmets. They're beautiful and a hell of a lot cheaper than you can get an MR for.

I'd say an Master Replicas if you have a big melon. I believe those are 5 to 6 percent larger than the screen helmets which means they are probably about 10 or 11 percent larger than your Don Post. Go to Fettpride's site and see about one of his helmets. They're beautiful and a hell of a lot cheaper than you can get an MR for.

It may be me, but I didn't see any info on buying a helmet, it looked more like just showing off various ones... Am I wrong?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back