What do you think about this ebay won item?

Hey JangoUri, I went and checked out his ebay info. His screen name is a .com address, so I went there and here is their shipping policy:

"Our shipping is as followed we charge a flat-rate of $9.95 for each address that we ship to. This offer is only good for the United States; 50 only. Generally, we process orders as soon as possible and on a first come first serve basis. Most orders are processed within 72 hours. An additional confirmation email will be sent upon shipment with tracking information and appropriate links.

For expedited processing & shipping an additional charge of $16.95 will be incurred.

CHECKS/ MONEY ORDERS All checks or money orders must be received with 15 days of reception or order will be automatically cancelled. Upon checkout, please, check the appropriate box. In order for us to process your order quicker please include a printed copy of your receipt/ confirmation number. ALL CHECKS/ MONEY ORDERS MUST HAVE ORDER NUMBER WRITTEN ON THEM.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS Attention all international orders are subject to approval. Upon approval additional charges will apply, reflected in statement at checkout. Generally speaking, international orders usually incur an additional charge of $34.95, which includes not only shipping but an upgrade in processing since shipments may take longer to be received. Expedited shipping is not available.

We only ship to Paypal- Accepted regions for credit card orders. Feel free to mail a check or money order to us directly. Please, check this form of payment at time of checkout. We will gladly hold your order for up to 30 days. All orders are automatically cancelled thereafter. A cancellation email will be sent."

They seem to be a legitimate business, so give him a few days for contact. Then, if he doesn't contact you, take the appropriate action.

BobaN00b said:
Odd. He sold a Clone Bucket for 1.25? His feedback is 100%, so all should be well. Where is he sending it to?

I´ve been talking with the guy who he sold the helmet, and it was really sold for 500$. That auction was suddenly finished with those 1.25 because he got a deal with the buyer who paid those 500$. Then this is a diferent case.

Really thanks for the help, i´ll wait :)

How much does that translate in US dollars? That is the so called Rubies deluxe helmet. better than the regular rubies helmets but not as accurate as the custom ones we do here on the boards.

bobafett669 said:
How much does that translate in US dollars? That is the so called Rubies deluxe helmet. better than the regular rubies helmets but not as accurate as the custom ones we do here on the boards.

I think you are wrong.

This is deluxe rubies helmet:
65001.gif

And this is the premium replica helmet:
newrubjango.jpg

(btw, one of the most acurattes helmets ive ever seen)

This replica includes a display base, numbered plaque and certificate of authenticity, and Deluxe helmet does not include anything of that.

Deluxe jango helmet usually costs 69.99$ US dollars, and the replica usually costs 799.99$. For this reason i fear that he is not going to sell it. I won the replica for a really cheap price

His auction clearly states -A Fiberglass lined helmet- Obviously the Deluxe Jango Fett helmet is not Fiberglass and does not come with a glass case, if that isnt what you get report a fruad emeidiatly. Although with a member under 10 scores, look for a duck and run.

Finally!!! I got response from the seller.

I told him I would report him if didnt receive the total amount and he sent me the total amount invoking that he had a familiar urgence (lol?) so I guess he´s going to send me the item :D

thank you all!

Well, i´ve decided to do not pay the item. 103$ with free shipping costs from USA to EUROPE for a Prop Replica helmet...? Sorry but I don´t believe that!
And seller has already voted me and when I asked him about the strange case of the free shipping costs, I get no answer.

I think is better to spend 720$ with a fiberglass than spend 103$ and to risk getting nothing.

Do you think ive taken the correct desicion?

I think you did, try and spend your money here, there are a few people offering great helmets.

otherwise look for the Rubies Jango helmet around 70 dollars on ebay, the regular one with the blue box and ugly visor etc, with am little work they work out fine aswell for a Boba...

my bucket.jpg

R_boba_fett said:
I think you did, try and spend your money here, there are a few people offering great helmets.

otherwise look for the Rubies Jango helmet around 70 dollars on ebay, the regular one with the blue box and ugly visor etc, with am little work they work out fine aswell for a Boba...

Well, I´ll try, but if he doesnt send the item im sure i wont see my money anymore.

Thanks about that, but i already have a Jangos Rubie helmet wich im working in. Just wanted to get that replica helmet.

Anyways... 103$ Helmet - 50$ Usually shipping costs = 53$ for a Fiberglas Master Replica Helmet valued in 800$... Hard to belive

Christo Fett said:
If you paid him through PayPal wouldn't you have protection against not recieving the helmet?

I´m not sure if they were able to get me back the money... But yes, I think I should pay

JangoUri said:
And this is the premium replica helmet:
newrubjango.jpg

(btw, one of the most acurattes helmets ive ever seen)

The premium replica bucket is exactly the same as the standard Rubies Deluxe, just that it's fiberglass, instead of cheap rubber. The shapes are exactly the same: It's too small and not accurate at all.

However, R boba fett has done a wonderful job on his Rubies.
:)

T-Visor said:
The premium replica bucket is exactly the same as the standard Rubies Deluxe, just that it's fiberglass, instead of cheap rubber. The shapes are exactly the same: It's too small and not accurate at all.

However, R boba fett has done a wonderful job on his Rubies.
:)

So you think is better to make your own helmet from a rubies one than spend 800$ buying that?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back