Polyscale Paints in Canada?

Bobo

Active Hunter
Hey guys,

I have a hobby store here that has a few Floquil/Poly paints such as Boxcar Red, but I'm missing many others they can't get.
Does anyone know any online store with *good prices* that ships to Canada without killing me with border fees?

I'm hoping theres a Canadian online vendor... ;)

Thanks,
Bartek

Wheraboots in Canada r u?

I know quite a few hobby stores and their owners personally & can say they can get the full range - I know - Dave @ Hornet just ordered me ALL of the RS / Steve the Swede listed/modified colors...

-Rod

Whoa dude! :eek:
You gotta gimme the hookups yo! ;) I'm in Ottawa, Ont.

Lemme know if you can help. (TDH discounts? :lol:)
Bartek

closedwheel 172 wrote:

Wheraboots in Canada r u?

I know quite a few hobby stores and their owners personally & can say they can get the full range - I know - Dave @ Hornet just ordered me ALL of the RS / Steve the Swede listed/modified colors...

-Rod

Last edited by a moderator:
O.k., Ottawa...

I would try thru testors to locate a local retailer - they should be able to order u whatever colors u need - they are all under the Testors umbrella.

If not, try Dave or Sherry Brown @ http://www.hornethobbies.supersites.ca/

By the time u contact them they should be well versed in what part#'s coincide w/ the colors u need as there has been some confusion as to manufacturer / part # & color. I don't know how much shipping would be.

Tell them Rod Darmaga sent u...

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back