Calculator in helmet?

You will get a very good price from Fett-heads on Ebay for this. The circuit board inside the calculator does indeed partly cover the rear keyslots in the helmet, but the actual keypad itself is the very one found on the gauntlets, and even the battery cover with the word 'battery' on it, was a recently discovered part on another section of the gauntlets, due to the excellent detective work of member Darth Voorhees, when Art was able to aquire some genuine gauntlet casts. So a pretty good little buy all round for a fett lover!

Here you go Darth Z.. These images are from a fairly recent Showoff thread of Art's, titled : SHOWOFF: Boba Fett Gauntlets, obviously started by Art himself. (I would've provided the actual thread link, but my PC is playing silly buggers and not allowing me to do so at the minute...) As these images were documented there, I figured it was fine to use, however, if either of these Gentlemen have issue with me using thier info or images, please feel free to delete. This was some fantastic detective work on both of these guys parts :)

gauntlet battery cover.jpg

any picture to show where the battery cover is located on the gaunts :) thanks...

Its the side button..
boba-fett-left-gauntlet-inside-1.jpg

It was used in the master and vac formed over. So on the actual vac formed gaunts, you cant see where it says "battery" But on these casts that Art now owns, taken from the inside of screen used Gauntlets, you can see the detail.

heres the thread on those if you're interested
Boba Fett Costume Resource - Cevantes Boba Fett Gauntlets

EDIT: Haha you beat me to it Jayvee!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back