armor size

Different vendors do have somewhat different sizes. Which size is "correct" really depends on you and how big (height/weight) you are. The important thing is that it looks right on your frame. What was perfect for JB would look really bad on you if you are 5'3" tall.

im trying to find out is i have mlc but i think it a little small and im a big guy 52 inch chest trying to find one size that i could use without buying alot of diffrent armor

Took a bit to find this topic, I'm in the same boat sort of. I've been using MLC and I love it but it's just too small. I got it based on the information that it was a good choice for vertically challenged folks (5'8"), but I spend some time in the gym so my chest, shoulders, etc. are a bit larger than normal. Does anyone have any suggestions/comparisons between the armor vendors pieces?

I don't knwo who makes the biggest. I used the WOF-templates and made my own (I too have a broad chest). But you could contakt the different vendors and check with them what frame the fell they fit best, or do as me, and make them out of sintra. It's not that difficult.

i have a 44 inch chest, and am broad thru the shoulders as well...i bought Bobamaker armor, and it seems to be fine...i have not had it attached to the vest and on my person yet, but i have held it up, and it looks like it will work...there will be a little more space between armor pieces, but not bad...

Thanks, that's good info, definitely the stuff I'm looking for before deciding on which maker to go with.

That really helped me too. For the longest time I'd just done Rebel Pilot costuming and have decided to get into the Mando now and that was the toughest thing to pin down how to size the chest plates and armor since most of the Rebel stuff aside from the chest packs and helmets is soft cloth its a new world for me.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back