Just like Christmas...

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
Hmm...look what I got in the mail from cookiemongoloid....

helmet007.jpg

Wait..I see a dent in whatever it is..

helmet008.jpg

***! Its a quality recast amiadafilter style!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

helmet009.jpg

Oh jeeze, I need to buy a diaper for it, its pooping clint eastwood movies..

helmet011.jpg

My parody to jim, "Ode to cookie"

helmet004-1.jpg

Well, im goint to start this ugly duckling. Im hoping to turn it into a swan sometime in the future, and going to make it the start of a Boba fett. ESB naturally..

Thanks jim for letting me take this off your hands, and for a movie classic!(y)(y)(y)

Now to test my prop-rehabilitation skillz..

-tubachris

Well, to paraphrase a smuggler from some movie I saw once:
"Attacking that helmet ain't my idea of courage. More like. . . suicide." :lol:

p.s. it looks like most of the severe damage is in the visor area anyway...not to say it won't be a challenge
Its not that bad, all the details are there. The only thing I would need to do is re-inforce it with more fiberglass and sand everything/bondo patch areas

We're silly??? How can you wear a Star Destroyer on your head???
Now that's the craziest thing I've ever heard.

:lol:

I think for the amount of time we all spend researching every minuscule detail on the costume of a somewhat minor character from the Star Wars trilogy, we're all a bit silly.

You know... I think the saddest thing in all this is after so many buckets made and sold by this amiadfilter you would think that he/she would be good at it by now!

It would seem to me that after so many times, so much "practice", you would be able to do it good in the same amount of time it takes you to do a bad job.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know... I think the saddest thing in all this is after so many buckets made and sold by this amiadfilter you would think that he/she would be good at it by now!

It would seem to me that after so many times, so much "practice", you would be able to do it good in the same amount of time it takes you to do a bad job.
Apparently not...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back