Still working on the Boba Fett outfit

Lorne

New Hunter
CABoots only have sizes 7 and a hafe Im 10 or 9 and a hafe ,"until some time in March". So I tryed my hand at makeing some,"like they say in the Marines,if you dont have it make it,if you cant make it fake it,its the end result that count or efort". PICT0053.JPG

PICT0051.JPG

Those look good for a scratch build. Have you ever looked into Evolution props boots? Their a close competitor to CAboots, but a lot cheaper. Also, this is the sort of thread more fit for the Boba Fett Costume page. Not announcement and support. But the suit looks great!

Ho ok I didnt know about Evolution props thanks,and Im new on this web site this is like my 3rd post in 3 day so its still got me as a new member,so far your the only reply Ive goten.

Yeah. JW does make a good boot, I hear. This is the thread with all the info you need if you're interested in them http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php/35745-JW-Boot-sign-up-list-31-JAN-CUT-OFF!
However, a much cheaper alternative is to get the evolution boots and weather them with "SpideyFett's" tutorial. Here it is http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php/13136-CA-BOOTS-Weathering?highlight=weathering+caboots
So, basically, you can spend 230 bucks on JW's and they'll be weathered and ready to go when you get them. Or spend 140 bucks for the Evolution boots and use SpideyFett's tutorial on weathering and spend an extra 7 or 8 dollars.

Thanks never heard of any of these places,Ill have to check them out,,,,,,it sems like the 501st dosnt like it when I make stuff,only if I buy it,,,,,,,oh well,,,

Wow just looked at them,they have the spikes and all,and there cheaper$$$$ and they have my size ,,,,,yaaahhhh!!!!!

Oh,buy the way Im Lorne ,"TK-4413 Carloina garrison 501st"thanks for the help,anyone got ideas on how to make my outfit better?? Im trying to do a srach biult but its notworking with the 501st

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back