Casting in the U.K help needed

Jangojack350

Jr Hunter
I recently finished my metro cop helmet and im under-going a makeing the whole think better, re-doing the helmet and pretty much everything. I'm going to be casting the new more detailed helmet but i have no idea what silicone to get and where to get it in the U.K can anyone help me PLEASE :)

the aim is to make 3 helmets at the end of it :)

really need any and all help i can get

thanks.

Have you seen this post?

EDIT:
Post #212!!! LOL
212th_clone_trooper.jpg

yeah but i keep getting confused over the types of casting and the types of silicone i was hoping someone in the U.K could just send me a couple links or tell me where they get there stuff

Thanks for contributing to our site!

While our members have a wide range of interests, this site is focused on Star Wars costuming and specifically on Star Wars bounty hunters like Boba Fett. In an effort to maintain this focus we are closing this thread... but all is not lost!

We have an affiliate site, run by the same people who run TDH where you content would be more than welcome! This site is the the Replica Prop Forum, a site dedicated to all props, costumes, and models. Please consider registering and posting your non-Star Wars content there!

Does this mean we don't want you here at TDH? Not at all! We would love for you to continue to participate here but would ask that you move any non-Star Wars content to the RPF!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back