Need to know how to make a cheap bucket.

Natthias

New Hunter
Su'cuy,I am new to this forum and I am strongly considering starting to make a costume or two of my own but my main issue is how to make a bucket with little to no money. Well I know the no money option is near impossible, so I come here to ask a question. What can I make it out of? I have heard all kinds of great things from trashcans(which I am leaning towards), actual buckets, then stuff that I wish to avoid due to prices as cool as they are. All of which are nice and fine but nowhere that I can find explains how to make the dome. any ideas on how to do that for cheap? If ya got a vid or somethin vode, send it please! Any tips would be nice. It may be a long while before(my ma might have a bit of a fit if I start cutting up the house trashcans all of a sudden:p) I get going on it, but even if I don't act on it who knows who this may help! Thanks for anything you put up! and don't kill me!lol

You can use a skateboard helmet for the dome, you will have to fill the holes in, however, if you plan to use your helmet a lot and you make it out of cardboard, I strongly suggest using something to seal it, or your sweat will degrade the cardboard.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back