help..

The Clayster

Well-Known Hunter
hey i was just wondering where i could get a good cape,because i dont want a jet pack (even though they are sweet!),and i like the cape look alot,

something like this:
240127989_l.jpg
(not my armor,tony from SDSWS)

my other Sn's: TI-525,THE Clayster (TI-525 on TF.net and SDSWS boards) (The Clayster on myspace, and GAR)

well it depends on what cape you want, if you want one like Boba and the open seasons mandos then use the method for boba's. If you want full back connecting from shoulder to shoulder you could maybe just get fabric, hem the edges and attach it.

ok,i will justb uy material,i was already gonna do that,but i was just wondering if anyone made them and sold them,but also can someone give me some cod piece photos,and some knee armor photos?
and also how can i weather my armor,i dont like the clean look..
i wanna know the best way possible..but no airbrushing!

well my armor is in today..so now i need to paint,get a vest,boots,helmet,make a belt with puches, get a girth belt,and get amterial for a cape...as long as i have it done by may so i can wear my mando at C4 and Comic-con 2007,i am ok.

ainstead of having a cod piece i will have a piece of cloth there and will maybe have a symbol on it or something..not just a small piece though...i dont know how to explain it..i will post pics when i am done with it,so now i will just paint my armor,and then get a vest,after that i will keep you all updated...and as for the cape i will have a shoulder to shoulder cape but i will not have it too long,as for i want it to0 look ripped and burnt and such...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back