Boots!!!

Haven't found any good ones in the states either. Need someone like ManofWarStudios to do a run of them if there is enough interest.
I'll probably resort to some type of tactical police/military style boot myself....

Only a couple of members here have tried to do runs & both times there were long waits & I am not sure if everyone received their boots. I was lucky enough to snag a set on the secondary market. Your best bet would be to do a search & find the old threads & see what other members have come up with for decent look alikes. Buffalinos comes to mind.

They are, just not many still around except the oddball sizes. I've seen some military styles that could at least look good , but not accurate as far as the soles go....
The CAboots are not accurate and also 2.5 times what they should cost.

Most people are not looking at your feet anyway, so a half decent pair of boots will work. Spend the time on the Helmet, armor & vest & make sure the FIT is right & you are most of the way there. You can have all of the best parts but if they are not fitted correctly they are going to look off.

Second that BKBT! Personally Ive given up on going screen accurate with the boots. Make sure the parts look right AND fit right. BKBT....I'll be getting with you in a few weeks for some leather goods...can't wait.

Buffalinos are the way to go! These are the ones i have. Just add some r&b to the heel and your set : ).

image.jpg

i called already she doesn't have any buffalino sentinel in stock i've thought about ordering some from crow but i've seen bad news threads about him lately

Yeah. Saw that.... I'm not in a major hurry, due to Boba being my priority, so I'll continue to wait before I make a decision.
Not the most important part of the costume but it would have been nice....I got everything sourced except for these and the blasters....

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back