Supreme Fett Costume

Slave I

Active Hunter
I know this has been discussed somewhat before, but has anyone actually seen one of these costumes yet? They're supposed to be ready by the end of Sept.

The helmet looks to be an MR, used for the promo pic, which would seem to be false advertising if that's the case. Everything looks pretty so-so, but hey, check out the jetpack. Pic is really small, but I'd love to know what the quality is going to be like on that.

So has anyone seen one of these in person at a trade show or anything yet?

authentic-boba-fett.jpg

For THAT price, I would give the costume as a whole a D-. Start getting your parts from the boards here.....

For THAT price, I would give the costume as a whole a D-. Start getting your parts from the boards here.....

Oh, I don't need to "start getting" parts. Apart from getting a couple of upgrades, my Fett is nearly done.

I'm just mostly interested in how their product is for academic reasons.

It's actually very interesting to me that the overall costume looks so **** ******, but then they have this fairly decent jetpack on it--but then again, it's hard to say from the size of the inset picture.

I love this topic b/c
a) it keeps coming up
b) noone has any idea what the final product will look like b/c the picture is so manipulated
c) If they use the same quality control on the product they did on this picture it will fail horrible (seriously if the kissy faced gauntlet popped pic is the best can you imagine what the unused pics looked like?)

Here it is! I know everyone is curious to see this screen accurate gem... They say a picture is worth a thousand words... Here is 10,000... If you want to see more pics of the rest of the outfit I'll post em. I thought these summed up the quality quite well. enjoy.

trikaz

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

Wow! :eek: It looks like somebody fingerpainted the helmet damage. Love the sunflower over the dent. :wacko

To be fair, the shin tools look OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow....that's rough...

Please post as many pics as possible so we can all bask in the glory of another Rubies Catastrophic Failure.... lol

the jetpack could be a lot worse. what are it's dimensions? and yes, i'd love to see as much of the costume as possible. maybe even a few shots with it on just to what it looks like on an un-photoshopped human being.

For $900 I can't believe they don't give you a leather belt.

JP is workable with some heavy mods. The helmet looks like they hired Kindergartners to finger paint on the damage. Shin tools look workable (not good, but usable.), and that gauntlet looks like an epic failure also.

For that price you can put together a nice kit on your own.

Why go through the trouble of putting the details into the ears when the rest of the helmet ... .... uhh....NT said it best....looks like it's been finger painted...(not that the ears are detailed well...just that they are detailed)

Why make the bottom of the shin tools when the gauntlets look like....hmmmm.....uhhhh...the way they do.

The bantha skull isn't even on the shoulder bell straight...

The JP does look alright...is it undersized? It looks like it could be from the pics but without scale refence it's hard to tell.

Thanks for posting these up...get some more taken!

I'm glad that supreme fett looks so bad. I was a little irritated that now someone can just buy a nice turnkey Fett for so cheap (when I thought it was going to be $600) and not have to do anything to it. Having it look so poor settled my fury. That said, I'd probably pick one up if I could find one cheap and make a kid's costume out of it. It'd be a crime to make a kid wear that belt. The belt would have to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so here are some more shots. These were taken with an iphone, so the pic quality isn't the best in all the shots. It actually makes some of the parts look better! Believe me, as bad as these look in photographs they look even worse in person.

Here is some more detailed shots of the jetpack and a side by side with an unpainted MOW pack.

Inside the bucket and next to a MR SE.

More to come...

Trikaz

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back