The Jango Fett helmet prelude has ended!!!!

SEEKER

Well-Known Hunter
So I been away from my regular work for a few days due to moving etc...

So today I walk to my cubicle and there was 3 boxes that said props written all over them. well not really, but we know our boxes. We know when we recieve the important stuff. Nicely taped, insurance labels, proof of delivery labels....etc

Well one of those nicely boxes was a box from our beloved FETTPRIDE. ohhh i was like a 6 year old opening up the boxes.

Anyways, my friends! We cant get any better then this.

I present you THE ULTIMATE JANGO FETT HELMET!

alujango2.jpg

alujango3.jpg

alujango4.jpg

And one for size comparizon

alujango1.jpg

I'm not really sure if there for sale or not. But I just know it showed up on my desk.

And yes thats a BKBT helmet.

one more pic for fun.

alujango5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the dimensions from ear to ear and visor to key hole bottom? Ifyou wouldn't mind.

Oh yeah and like you of all people really needed to get more screen accurate SHEESH!

Looks killer man seriously!

wow... the finish on that helmet is stunning.

that said, i don't think many people would be able to tell the difference, sculpt-wise, between this and your old one. so kudos to bkbt on a great bucket!

SWFreak said:
OH WOW!
Can I come over and pet it?

Any time man. Plus you can come and check out the house.

To hold this helmet is like holding the real deal. It's still unreal to me to actually have a cast of the REAL Jango Fett helmet. I still don't believe it.

:eek:

SEEKER said:
Any time man. Plus you can come and check out the house.

To hold this helmet is like holding the real deal. It's still unreal to me to actually have a cast of the REAL Jango Fett helmet. I still don't believe it.

:eek:

Seeker that helmet is awesome! (y)

Time to make a pilgramage to Chicago... :lol:

Probably. Actually I would like to have it ready for Comic Con July 19th. I have a window of oppurtunity. only one week. yikes!!!

With everything else i have to do. get ready for wedding on July 8th, unpack all my stuff to my new home now, make a few Jango belts for my buddies and work on some upgrades on my jango armor. All that by July 10th.

SEEKER said:
Probably. Actually I would like to have it ready for Comic Con July 19th. I have a window of oppurtunity. only one week. yikes!!!

With everything else i have to do. get ready for wedding on July 8th, unpack all my stuff to my new home now, make a few Jango belts for my buddies and work on some upgrades on my jango armor. All that by July 10th.

You are going to be REALLY busy! :lol:

Very cool Seeker, that looks awesome! Now, if a nicely packed box would mysteriously show up at my house containing your old bucket, that would be even cooler!:)

Oh, and word of advice...the wedding comes first. Don't want to start a marriage in the dog house!

Thanks guys.

Mirax - I'm going to use the same one I've been using. I think they look pretty close. Have you figured out other wise?

No, I would really love to see us find out what they actually used though. I used floquil colors for my last helmet. I wish I could remember what colors though :(

I think the difference it the one on the left is the cold cast = no rub n buff needed, you only need to paint the main colors etc.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back