New TDH Shirts! Get yours now.

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
I am SUPER excited that after a RIDICULOUSLY long time, we are able to finally offer up TDH shirts featuring our current logo. While it sounds absurd, since we changed out logo, quite a few years back, we have never offered shirts that featured the logo prominently!

That has now changed.

Even better, in the past, we have always done runs of shirts and if you missed out on a run you were simply out of luck. Now you can order a shirt any time you like and when you wear it out (from representing so much), you can simply order another! Best of all, we are able to offer this shirt at about 15% less than any previous shirt we have sold!

Our logo was created by TDH members, Gino and RichD. Gino has also created a matching stylized jetpack to go on the back of this shirt to complete the look!

Both men's and women's shirts are available. As usual, Monkey in a Dryer is handling our printing.

To purchase your shirt, click the link below:

The Dented Helmet Store

tsh-shirt.jpg

"Your financial institution has indicated that it could not successfully authenticate this transaction. To protect against unauthorized use, this card cannot be used to complete your purchase. You may complete the purchase by selecting another form of payment or use a different card." Doesn't matter what card I put in.

"An error occured while connecting to PayPal." when trying to choose paypal.

Got one. These are sweet. Make that two, one for me and the wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
New TDH Shirts! Get your now.

Any chance we could get another old school red Tdh shirt? Mines starting to fade over the years and my manhood will prohibit me from wearing pink

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back