Danakin245 ESB WIP

Hey all as the title says i'm doing an ESB fett. I've been here a while and made an attempt at a scratch helmet but failed 2 years back. Over the last year and a half I did some research and I am on my way!
I started buying parts in January and up to this point I have received and finished all the SOFT PARTS. I wanted to wait till I had all the soft parts completed before I started the thread so I would have a good chunk to show. I'm only a senior in high school, I work almost 40 hours a week with school but I pay for my car along with this, shows what hard work can do :).I can't believe my dream is getting there I hope to have everything done by April for C2E2 in Chicago because this will be my last hurrah before I ship for boot camp in August.
Parts and Makers
Flight Suit: Cucblack
Vest/ Neck Seal: DarthCarcinus
Gloves: Evo
Boots/spikes: Evo
Braids: Woodman
Cape: Woodman
Girth Belt: Woodman
Ammo Belt: Unknown
Pouches/ Ankle ties: cucblack
Sidearm holster:Kcr7pr
Jet Pack Harness (not pictured): unkown
Armor: TK2280
Gauntlets: little-monkey2007
Knee/Gauntlet darts: RKD
Chest lights: Fettronics
Decals:Lucksy
Jetpack: FettSeven

466707_4403613303071_1696419742_o.jpg

919150_4403613103066_988728988_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I'm 5"10 and pretty lean, so around Jeremy size ;) any ways what armor would be best? RKD looks nice but his is based off WOFs "Large" templates maybe fettpride?

Nice looking items! For armor I'd try to go for the smaller looking armor such as the new v4 armor from fettpride or some BM armor.

Also I think shortening up the vest is in order...like an inch or two...should be above the belly button ish. Maybe take it to a taylor after you get your armor peices, that way you can see how much you can take off, and not have the armor bunched up or to spaced out.

IMHO the color of cucblacks ESB suit is wrong...might want to take a look at reference pics he uses a grey not a blue
I know what you mean I felt that way too, but it does seem that in some pics it is a greyish color but I am happy anyways

- - - Updated - - -

I will look into shortening it once I buy armor, I'm just concerned on which to purchase I think RKD will fit but it will look goofy, I heard fettpride V3 is smaller, how big is boba maker?

Last edited by a moderator:
Little update, I purchased Lucksy31 chest/shoulder decals also i bought a set of tk2280 armor with his vaccuformed knees. I will use a heat gun to form the damage so this will be interesting... When it arrives I will post pics.
I have been working on my sidearm which is a Nintendo zapper modifiedsidearm.jpg and I received my fettronics light set which I lovelight board.jpg!!!!

Little update, I purchased Lucksy31 chest/shoulder decals also i bought a set of tk2280 armor with his vaccuformed knees. I will use a heat gun to form the damage so this will be interesting... When it arrives I will post pics.
I have been working on my sidearm which is a Nintendo zapper modifiedView attachment 65386 and I received my fettronics light set which I loveView attachment 65385!!!!
that's funny, i was looking at a nintendo zapper the other day and i thought it looked a boba fett sidearm.(y)

Nice job so far. I agree that the jumpsuit should be more blueish. Get yourself some RIT evening blue dye, and just dye over the grey, that should work perfect and not hard to do. I dyed mine in my kitchen sink! You may have to get the dye online...that color supposedly was discontinued, but it seems some online stores, and e-bay still have it.

Funny cuz the Nintendo zappers were used alot back in the day as Fetts sidearm, before it was known what it was. I was actually going to use one when i was doing a custom Mando...but then i just canned the idea of the custom....why do a custom when i have Boba Fett? lol

thanks! I heard RIT won't work on this fabric cause it's gabardine i think atleast. It's the same material as a dickies jump suit and I read that they don't dye well otherwise I will deffinatly jump on dying it! and I was almost about to buy a spear gun cast but I figured since no one sees it why spend the money for my first build and like I said I get to be a little creative and have a little fun haha

Also I purchased a set of armor from TK2280 with his vaccuformed knees about 3 weeks ago and hopefully will be in soon!!I know they are just sintra with no dents or anything but I've seen guys make very accurate stuff with just sintra so with a little time and a heat gun I hope I can get some good armor out of it. I also purchased a set of gauntlets from little-monkey2007 from ebay, I was hesitant at first but I found a couple threads here that were only good reviews. they just need alot of work but thats fine with me:) I'm not expecting those for a little while. Also I bought RKDs knee darts and gauntlet darts and DVH keypad!!! so all that is left majorly is shin tools and jet pack!! Can't wait to get the armor and start posting more pics!!! thanks for the input and viewing guys!!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back