First Time Fem-Mando Armourer

G'Day mates! I'm new here. I'm a member of the Mando-Mercs now, and am making fem mando armour.The main question I have is where could I possibly buy the top armour piece? I'm a costumer and anything to do with sewing and etc I can handle, but fabricating things out of Sentra, plastic, metal and such I'm not so good at. Any help would be great !!! Thanks, mates!!

P.S. I'm also planning on doing a Zam Wessel variation sometime soon, but not sure when yet.

:zamIzabet~

I think that Rotton is going to be making female mando pieces at some point in the near future. Vader's Pet is down there in Australia...so he may also be able to help.

Hello there Iza!

Welcome to the boards, there are many people both here and at the Mercs that will be able to help you on your quest to armour up. On these boards, Take a look at Mrs Evan's thread, they have done the female chest armour from scratch i believe, though you would have to confirm with them. Over at mercs take a look out for Jax Achillies, he has extensive experience on this type of armour.

i could not help but notice that you are from Australia, where abouts down here are you?

Matt

If you don't want to work with the forming stuff, try making a template yourself (use WOFs male templates as size guidelines), and try cutting them out of an oval trashcan. If you get a couple different sizes, you can get almost all the curve types you'll need. I'm doing Jango legs and Boba chest out of them currently, and it's working pretty darn well. My thigh armor is my pride and joy.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back