Hello!

afinuk

New Hunter
Hello TDH!

My name is Charles. I'm 31 years old, married with kids. I'm in the U.S. Air Force currently stationed in Maryland. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and love all six episodes. My favorite episode is Empire Strikes Back, with Revenge of the Sith right behind it.

I built a phase 2 Clone Trooper grunt and have plans to upgrade it to a Commander Bly. Currently, I'm slowly putting together a ROTS Vader, but have an interest in the Fetts. I'd like a Boba, but my daughter really wants me to build a Jango since the wife is preggers with my first boy; she says he'll be Boba.

For now, I'll be doing research and lurking.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Charles

Welcome fellow Maryland-er! Your biggest consideration before entering the Fett-land is the cost/ time ratio and knowing what you want it to look like and how much it will cost you to get it there. A decent Boba can be had for 2.5-3k, while a decent Jango can easily run over $4k (I'm over $4.5 already). I'll be glad to help you in any way I can and once again, welcome to TDH (and OLG). :)

Welcome fellow Maryland-er! Your biggest consideration before entering the Fett-land is the cost/ time ratio and knowing what you want it to look like and how much it will cost you to get it there. A decent Boba can be had for 2.5-3k, while a decent Jango can easily run over $4k (I'm over $4.5 already). I'll be glad to help you in any way I can and once again, welcome to TDH (and OLG). :)

Thanks Vult! Yea, after doing some research I can see this build will cost an arm and a leg. I'm not planning on building this until I complete my ROTS Vader, although I've thought about at least starting with a Jango bucket. I will definitely pick your brain when I do start (y)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back