Boba costume question

rabb

New Hunter
Hi, a friend & I are getting ready to do a short film and we need to find a Boba Fett costume. Unfortunatly neither of us are good at making costumes nor do we know anybody who is. I'm hoping that someone here will be able to point me in the right direction to buying a boba costume or someone that can make one for us. Also I would really appreiciate it if someone could tell me how much it would cost to put a good Boba costume together, thanks in advance.

Wow thanks you guys for responding so quickly, at least now I know what we're gonna be spending. Vitegeist we are looking into that as well, I'm just trying to cover all our bases. In response to DeepCFett my friend and I are doing something like Chad Vader but make it that it's Boba's younger brother or cousin & he does his best to be like Boba but just fails all the time, or if he does succeed it's by total accident. Again thanks for the replys.

Wow thanks you guys for responding so quickly, at least now I know what we're gonna be spending. Vitegeist we are looking into that as well, I'm just trying to cover all our bases. In response to DeepCFett my friend and I are doing something like Chad Vader but make it that it's Boba's younger brother or cousin & he does his best to be like Boba but just fails all the time, or if he does succeed it's by total accident. Again thanks for the replys.

Melvin Fett?

Thanks for pointing out Melvin Fett to me Malaven. I don't want to copy anybodys stuff or stories, I'll let my buddy know about that so that we can start working on some other Boba Fett Ideas.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back