up date on my helmet

CT1802

New Hunter
th_rangefinder.jpg
my helmet with moveable range finder

th_Untitled-1.jpg
made with trash can bins and an army helmet/ hope you like

I'm guessing that you are somewhat young. Despite this assumption. It is a large undertaking to build something from nothing.
But if I could make a suggestion print out the helmet templates from W.O.F. and use these to make your next one. You'll be suprised at the result you'll end up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing that you are somewhat young. Despite this assumption. It is a large undertaking to build something from nothing.
But if I could make a suggestion print out the helmet templates from W.O.F. and use these to make your next one. You'll be suprised at the result you'll end up with.

yes i am young(18). thanks for the comment. i used w.o.f.'s templates but had no idea on how to assmeble them.

I guess i should've said age and experience, but I'm an old git (39) so the brain packs up from time to time. However. Creon is correct. Antman's cardboard build should really set you off in the right direction. I was a bit puzzled by the assembly of some of the template parts so I understand your problem.
And this scratchbuilding thing has a steep learning curve to begin with, and then there's always new ways to do things. 18 years of doing this kinda hobby and I'm still picking up tips. You will nail this, so stick at it and have fun doing it. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back