LAST UNEXPLORED ALUMINUM JET PACK PIECE

Galactic Hunter

Active Hunter
I just wanted to show off a little something that Serenity's been busy perfecting over the last month or so and here it is! I've been thinking for awhile now how all the other "Visible" Machined Aluminum pieces have been created for the jet pack, except for the rocket collar, which is such a key and visible piece of the ESB jet pack. So after seeing the level of quality and accuracy that Sean / Serenity had achieved with the 2 variations of the aluminum and brass combination beacons, I thought he was the right man for the job! I'm sure Sean will chime in very shortly and has hinted at a run of these that work and fit perfectly with Man of War Studios jet pack, which seams to most accurate in terms of size and key visible details. The other big benefit that comes along with this piece is the added troop-ability factor with the ease it brings in being able yo break down your jet pack in order to pack it back into the tub without having to take off the access panel and completely unscrew the entire rocket, this is probably why the original was created in much the same way. So without further ado, here are a few teaser pics for you to enjoy! :D

:cheers

attachment.php
[/IMG]
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SerenityCollar_3.jpg

SerenityCollar_2.jpg

SerenityCollar_1.jpg

OriginalPropCollar.jpg

ScreenUsedCollar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you guys are diggin' it, we went through a couple of rounds of tweaks, but I think in the end it came out spectacular! I can't wait to get it assembled with my new MOW pack! (y)

Like I had mentioned, Serenity will be taking care of the details as far as the impending run. (y)

THX
:cheers

So there I was in the shower here in one of the ancient rooms here on base...And right in front of me was the same looking piece...the Delta handle for the shower nob holder looks about the same as the piece there

Thanks for getting back to me. But no not that. If you look at the bottom of the stabilizer then look left you will see a thing that looks like a pistol round upside down.

Can you do some more close up pic's please of the rest of the back. because yours is just amazing. When I try it becomes Distorted and I know it will help others.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back