Hello from Mississippi!!

Raestin

New Hunter
Hey guys! Brian here from Mississippi. Long time SW/Fett fan. Been wanting to start a nice Fett suit for a long time. This place looks like an excellent source with a very helpful community. I'll be sure and keep everyone posted with any progress I make.

Cheers!

Brian

Ahhhhh MS shut up!!! There are a few of us Boba Fett fans here after all. Maybe the state isn't a total loss after all!! Can't wait to see your progress!

Lol! You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I'd given up all hope here in "good ole" MS. Nice to know I'm not the only crazy one in these parts. :)

I wish I was less surprised to see another MS fan. I'm currently in Louisiana for work, but spent the 10 years before that in MS. Good luck! I'm in the same boat as you ... finally ready to take the plunge after a long time of lurking around this board.

Welcome! I'm in Louisiana if anyone ever wants to get together and check out some Fett gear. We have two Fetts in LA right now. A ROTJ and a Pre Pro II. Good luck!

Other Fett fans from MS? Awesome. I am from the McComb, MS area, though I moved to Charleston, SC a few years back. Saw this as I was skimming through to see if there were any other SC. I go to MS/LA multiple times a year so I might have to see if any of you are still around the area!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back