Polls?

hellopike

Active Hunter
Hey Moderators, are polls turned off on the forums? I can't for the life of me figure out how to post one. What I wanted to do was post a poll asking all the members of TDH with a boba fett costume (comleted or in progress) what version they chose.

1. PP1
2. PP2
3. PP3
4. White Supercommano
5. ESB
6. ROTJ
7. SE
8. I don't coostume as Boba Fett.

Just to see how it breaks down, you know? Which version is most popular amongst the membership...

Mods- If I can't post it, maybe you think it might be interesting to see and post it?

Phil

you are forgetting a few... a mixed fett (not as popular but some do it well), and individual concept fett.... like with the Open Range version of Jango... or an idea what Boba would be like in between Ep 2 and 4....

plus "other" is always a good one too...

Be interesting to see this... and i agree with Af I think you would need to include Jango and customs? just my 2p

Personally i'd like to just keep it limited to Boba Fett- that way if I person has Boba and Jango, they'll post what type of Boba they have. Adding other characters just makes things too complicated. If you don't have a Boba Fett, just vote "I don't costume as Boba Fett" .

I agree about the "mixed" Fett, but not individual concept Fett- If you have some obscure variation you heard about or created yourself, I'd consider that "Other".

Phil

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back