Gauntlet/hose discrepancy?

GStam66

Hunter
So, judging by reference pics, there are hoses going to the right gauntlet only. Yet every site lists the flamethrower as being on the left gauntlet. How does the fuel get from the jetpack to the flamethrower? :eek:

I was just beginning to attach the hoses to the gauntlet, and was looking at pics for reference, when I realized this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the super trooper and pp1 had the flame thrower that worked once upon a time the pp2 3 esb and Rotj did not have a functional flame thrower the hose wasnt hooked up any how. The Rotj had the hose duct taped to the missile at one point but that's kinda silly right?

Hey, they have transparent steel, and permanent concrete in the star wars universe. Why not some sorta ultra-powerful, heat-resistant tape? :D

Guess no hose for the left side then. There's one reference pic of him, showing one hose on each side. It's that poster-looking one, with one front view and one back view, and each component of his armor and weapons labeled with a small description.

I think you are referring to this image:

Bobafettarmor.jpg

The Supertrooper gauntlet was transformed (painted) for the Pre-Pro #1 and then borrowed for the Pre-Pro #3 suit (the Jetpack too). The Pre-Pro #1 and Pre-Pro #3 didn't show the actual hoses but the system was the same.

Supertrooper Hoses.jpg PP1 Hoses.jpg PP3 Hoses.jpg

The Pre-Pro #2 had a different left gauntlet (and possibly all the Sandy ones) but the attaching system was similar to the Supertrooper.

PP2 Hoses.jpg

The ESB Hero and the ANH SE had just one hose on the right gauntlet:

ESB Hoses.jpg ANH SE Hoses.jpg

The ROTJ Hero had three hoses on the right gauntlet and none on the left:

ROTJ Hoses.jpg

The ROTJ SE had one hose on each gauntlet (the 'famous' hose attached with duct tape to the gauntlet missile).

ROTJ SE Hoses.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back