Time for a mannequin?

suspect86

Active Hunter
I started my Fett at the end of august last year(07) with the hopes to have it ready for this coming halloween, and I think I just might make the cut-off.
Now I'm starting to think I might be smarter to invest in a mannequin as well.
Everything has been started to fill my recording studio. I no longer have the space to make music because everything (including my time) is spent on my Fett.:)

stuff2.jpg

stuff1.jpg

I just bought one, slightly used for $150. Wish I had done it sooner. Or you could buy a big plastic tub for your stuff.

i envy your ability to get your costume so near completion so quickly. i've been working on my for almost 2 years now and am currently starting to work in earnest, i need to have it troopable by mid-june. i have faith that i'll be able to make my goal if i can keep at the pace i'm currently working.

p.s. a friend of mine needs a place to store his sound boards, so i too will soon be having a recording studio in my spare bedroom!

yeah... i think im about to pick up a mannequin too man. i have no where to put it and i really need to see it all together to work on it haha. there are a few really decent priced mannequin retailers in Jamaica NY (dont remember web names) but might be worth looking into. My girlfriend bought 3 for a art project a month or so ago and i think they were around $80-90 shipped. full size male mannequins too. no facial features or moveable/ bendy limbs though.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back