do you like doctor who? and random doctor who stuff

Armored Artichoke

Active Hunter
I LOVE DOCTOR WHO IT IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was SOOO sad when david tennant left:cry. But I CAN NOT wait for Matt Smith, and by the who knows when the new season comes on?

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed the first two seasons when it came back on TV. After that, something went horribly, horribly wrong. I don't know if it was the writing or producers that made me turn away from it. Hopefully they've ditched Russell T Davies by this point in the series. I did manage to stick with the series up until the beginning of Season 4.

...but there's only so much exposure to Catherine Tate's acting before I just couldn't bring myself to keep watching.

I enjoyed the first two seasons when it came back on TV. After that, something went horribly, horribly wrong. I don't know if it was the writing or producers that made me turn away from it. Hopefully they've ditched Russell T Davies by this point in the series. I did manage to stick with the series up until the beginning of Season 4.

...but there's only so much exposure to Catherine Tate's acting before I just couldn't bring myself to keep watching.
I hope they do not use davies and always use Steven Moffat.

So did you watch the new episode? I thought it was awesome. I liked amy pond a lot. I liked the part the part at the end where all the faces of the past doctors appear and at the end He walk through it showing his face.

Huge fan here, I use to watch it when i was a kid back home in England it use to on just before bedtime. I loveed goign to bed scared by the Daleks.
I have been wathcing the new season or series as they call it in England, Mat smith is great. I think he will be better then Tennant. I have seen the first three episodes and they keep getting better. This summer I am building a Tardis play house for my son, I am not making it perfect, I will use this as a way of testing some ideas out. But it will look good enough for my 6, 4, 3 and 1 year old.

Lucky. I am in the usa and Have only seen the first. I do not think (from seeing the first episode) Mat Smith will be better, and I liked david tennant A LOT so De gustibus.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back