JB PROJECT T-SHIRT!!!

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
UPDATE 03/22/08

Just wanted to post a picture of the T-Shirt that will be given in appreciation by TDH to our makers that are involved in the Jeremy Bulloch Project....

Special thanks to Brak's Buddy and TrooperTK409 for their hard work and awesome design, in making these available for our makers...(y)

Let me know what you guys think, they may be available to all depending on your feedback....(y)

Originally Posted by Brak's Buddy
Alright guys. This is a go! If you want a shirt, now is the time. We have a final shirt price of $18 shipped. Please send paypal to me ASAP! art@asquaredconcepts.com. Cutoff for placing an order will be Monday, March 24. Payment cut off will be Friday March 28. For those in the Dallas area, we will have your shirts available to give to you at the con. For those not attending, we will ship your shirts after the con.

i19575_fettsuitupscumfinala.jpg

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome! Here's how it looks on the shirt. The back will show a list of all the makers as well as the Rebelscum and TDH logos. Kinda like a concert tshirt.

fett_suitupscum_mockup.jpg

awesome shirt, im definatly in for one if available, just wish there was some way I could help to get my name listed on the back

Please if there is ANYTHING I can do let me know, Ive been involved in these projects before but nothing got off the ground

I actually love the Tagline myself....(y)...main reason is, if you've ever seen Jeremy in action (acting like Boba) he says "Scum" all the time:lol:....seriously.

I'd love to see these made available. even though a select few were involved in making that awesome costume, I'm sure everyone would like to get there hands on one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would honestly hope they would be available for all. But that's me ... I'm not sure if anything would need to be changed if the shirt was for everybody.

How about and exclusive color for the ppl who contributed, and one for us on the sidelines.

then everyone will be happy.

I'd like black for us one the sidelines...(y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back