Hey it's that guy... Again...

AmmoMan84

Jr Hunter
So I realize I come and go like the tide around here. I've been real busy lately I started with Airman Leadership School in February that was 6 weeks of 15 hour days. Right after that we were getting ready for our Nuclear Sureity Inspection (Which we passed while others failed even though the best a Wing can score overall is Satisfactory we were the highest rated Bomb Wing ever in the individual areas.) Immediately after that I got told with no notice that I was going to Texas for two weeks for another school. and I was scheduled to go on leave the week after and we just got back from Florida last saturday. I started work again on my custom and will post pics hopefully tomorrow in the Variants forum but I also wanted to share news about my good fortune lately. I was in Hastings Tuesday and found the Sideshow Leia in Boushh disguise for half off. Then today the wife and I went to the WM (which was all according to my plan since I know our WM stocks the SW toys on Thur) and I found the battle damage Vader, shadow stormy, shadow trooper, EVO Trooper, and the spec ops trooper. I snatched them all up and wandered around WM till I found my wife and told her I was getting them all since I probably won't find them here again and she went for it :D That puts me up to over 80 odd SW figures on my desk lol. So :cheers and I like all the progress I've seen everybody make.

*Edited for Spelling and the grievous mistake of leaving my EVO Trooper out... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, congrats on your NSI and graduating ALS! :cheers
I'm an old Air Force guy myself (21 years and counting as a 2W1) and I know how much of a pain those are. :)

Glad you passed your NSI.

I was asked to participate on an a Navy audit team at an AFB recently where the outcome wasn't as good.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back