JB email

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Well today I sent Jeremy Bulloch an email asking him if he was going to appear at the Philly comic con this year like he did last year. To my surprise, he actually replied to my email himself saying he has a previous commitment that weekend. I just made this thread because I am surprised he answered it himself.

Well, for a guy who played one of the best bad guys ever , he is one hell of a good guy. i met him at a convention back around 99 or so and he signed a don post 97 boba fett lid for me and was all talk about the helmet he wore in ESB. We could have talked all day if i had of let him, a gent to say the least.

I was really surprised he answered the email himself. Most people in his situation usually have someone else do it for them. I also just ordered a signed pic from his site as well. Has anyone read his book?

Have not read his book, but I was lucky enough to meet him at the Philly Comic Con last year and took a bunch of pics with him.

IMG_2324.jpg

Always a gentleman, so it doesn't surprise me that he replied pesonally.

Lucky, I was hoping he was going this year because I couldn't make it last year. Are you going this year? If so maybe we can meet up, will you have your boba suit?

Yep, i'll be there again this year on the Friday with the 501st guys, at the table. Sounds good!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back