Human hair wookiee braid...

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
well, I cut my hair...

At first I didn' t want it, then when it was done I actually kind of liked it. The reactions around me were quite good... basically saying why the heck I didn' t do that any sooner... so... basically they' re telling me I looked like an idiot for years... thanks...

but anyways, the hair went off... call me weird, call me stupid... call me dirty... I don't know, the hair was washed, so it is clean. I just couldn' t resist...

but well... enough talk:

here's MY braid...

afb04925ik3.jpg

ofcourse... it's about the red/blond one... maybe over a few decades I' ll add the grey one...​

I thought about that too man. The thing with that, at least here in the States I don't know about other countries, is the Locks of Love program. Most folks that get any considerable length cut off send it in fot that, and I really don't blame them it's a good cause. That's what I did with the large braid in my profile pic. I only kept a small portion.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back