Han Solo in Carbonite Prop

xiao

New Hunter
Dear Prop Builders,

I swa that many of you were using kind of a resin polyurethane casting (based on Illusive) of his body. Can you help me to find the supplier for those parts. I am in Germany and from here I was just able to find the casting of his face.

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards

Chris (Xiao)

I am new in this Hobby. But not in Star Wars Projects. Together with friends I e.g. made a Star Wars Modification of COD4: Modern Warfare: http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-mod-galactic-warfare

Hello. I`m new to this site and I`m hunting for a cheap cast of Han`s face to build a HIC prop. I`m in the middle of making some costumes and other props for our local convention in April. I`m not sure I`ll have enough time to build an HIC , but I`d like to at least have it in the works for the next year`s event.

Stormrider, if you are out there, are you still selling the casts? I'd love to get one to start my project! Yours is the best.

SR has a HIC thread in the cargo hold. He has been busy with moving and some personal stuff, but he is still around and should be ready to go fairly soon.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back