Nice to meet you, TDH!

JangoUri

Active Hunter
Just wanna say thanks, was really nice and great to meet you all and those have been a really funny years.

I've just sold my Jango Costume to Loanstar. He has been In my home right now and he has taken the costume. Has been really nice to meet him, and I must excuse for my bad english :lol:lol: sometimes I could see in his face the expresion "what the hell is he saying" :lol:

So I'm not going to come here as much as before but I don't think I'll leave it either.

Thanks for all, I'm happy to have met you all buds (y)

Just wanna say thanks, was really nice and great to meet you all and those have been a really funny years.

I've just sold my Jango Costume to Loanstar. He has been In my home right now and he has taken the costume. Has been really nice to meet him, and I must excuse for my bad english :lol:lol: sometimes I could see in his face the expresion "what the hell is he saying" :lol:

So I'm not going to come here as much as before but I don't think I'll leave it either.

Thanks for all, I'm happy to have met you all buds (y)

Sad to hear you've moved on to other things.I always enjoyed seeing your progress because you had put together a great Jango! Take care.

Seeya man, you had a great Jango costume, and along with MandalorFett, I watched your progress intently!

Have fun in whatever you are going into next!!!! And I am sure the work there will be just as good.

Darn man. I saw the pictures of your Jango costume, and I have to say it was VERY impressive! I hope you will not leave TDH for good. You will be missed.

..bro' ur awesome.
it was a pleasure to see how u advanced ur work on ur jango step by step. so u earn much respect of us guys here. all i can say is, thank u for beeing here and for ur assist on all of us.
it was a pleasure to got u to know. take care my friend and u'll be missed.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back