WTB as much Zam as I can

It's finally happened. My other half, who does a kickin' slave leia, after seeing my Boba and Jango at Dragon Con, wants to do a Zam.

I therefore appeal to you, fellow TDH'ers... PM me with links, or parts, or whatnot that you may have available.

Thank you!

JP in Atlanta

HAHA I am more of a fan of Slave Leia.

Yeah. Me too.

dc%20137.jpg

Me and Seeker had a good day at the office.

egh, used that junk...it keeps your bra strap from showing with tank tops, they said...huh, whoever "they" are need to be shot, that's the most aggravating stuff I've ever worn. I admire all the Leias for putting up with it.

Everyone does...:lol:

but what about Twi'leks
slave Leia rocks (y) , but aren't Twi'leks the poster girls of galactic arousal:lol:
I say bring on the Twi'lek pics:cheers ....has anyone done a Twi'lek recently:confused

Everyone does...:lol:

but what about Twi'leksslave Leia rocks (y) , but aren't Twi'leks the poster girls of galactic arousal:lol:
I say bring on the Twi'lek pics:cheers ....has anyone done a Twi'lek recently:confused

Look on the post first year fetting, over his shoulder is a green lady one. I just want to know how she did her headtails. Also, what kinda paint she used. I did something like that in school, only it didn't come off all the way...I was a lovely shade of light pale lavender for a few days. You could really notice it when I wore white. :lol:

DonnieDarknesso688 said:
I admire the Leias too
Yeah, well--that's different for you!;)

Look! I multiquoted! Go me, I rock! :lol:

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back