ESB HERO copy????

Wes7

Hunter
Um what?

Just saw this on TDH's FB page...

3zk5.jpg

954734_10151715876662356_1139862135_n.jpg

While I'd definitely love to own one just because, I really don't expect to see this get released in my life since efX is handling it.

954734_10151715876662356_1139862135_n.jpg

Oh wow I didn't even see that. That would be pretty sweet to rock on my Fett...

I'm not holding my breath until I see the final product. MR had a decent looking showoff helmet and we all know how that played out.

I don't want to judge this helmet before it comes out, and I KNOW it won't have the faults that the MR had considering TDH members oversaw it, but such a specific piece AND paint job is hard to capture in mass production.

It's going to be a great looking piece I'm sure, but I wouldn't troop in one after owning most of the EFX helmets and feeling how hot they get with the padding and such. I think this piece for a majority will belong on a display of some sort or tucked away in a box like the MRs are. Lol.

I'm intrigued for sure. I really want to hear the history behind this endeavor. Casting a screenused helmet is something I figured would never happen.

How did this happen? I figured GL would never let the actual lid get cast. These are going to sell really fast, if they actually make them.

Sounds like Disney is opening the coveted LFL archives to some very lucky vendors for prop replicas. eFX is also doing a full screen accurate ANH Stormie suit, according to my FB feed.
I agree with Wolfsburg, I'd love to hear the backstory on this new helmet.

Looks good,but think ill stick to FP new lid,being down to the fact that its pretty likely this will be massed produced no doubt somewhere in the Far East,would rather have it from a trusted vendor who knows what he's doing...

Looks good,but think ill stick to FP new lid,being down to the fact that its pretty likely this will be massed produced no doubt somewhere in the Far East,would rather have it from a trusted vendor who knows what he's doing...

So most of the time I fire from the hip as far as posting...with this thread though I wanted to think about what I wanted to say first. And Danzo hit the nail on the head....Somewhat what I was thinking. Now with that said, and seeing the thing you still have to wonder what process they will use, if it will be painted, who will be painting it, what they will be using to paint it, how much will it cost, when will it be out available to the public (if it even happens) and if its outsourced overseas whos economy are we helping here? I really would LOVE to have this helmet in my collection which is about to get back to where it was before I went to Korea. This thing looks really cool, but in the end believe half of what you see none of what you hear. When its on sale then we can talk more.

It looks nice for sure. But as previously stated who knows what the end production pieces will look like. Plus it will be forever and a day before we actually see it in anyone's hands. I am still waiting for them to release their biker scout helmet that they showed off last year.

Bit of a shame? Why?
I am surprised that people aren't hugely excited about the idea that the ESB hero helmet was cast!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back