Selling My Suits this Summer

Viper

Active Hunter
I am almost done with my Jango Fett costume as well as getting close on my 212th Clone Trooper. I am in college and money is going to start getting tight here soon so I am just letting you all know that I will be putting both up for sale this summer. I'd love to have them sold and shipped by the end of the summer. They have been a ton of fun to work on and I have learned a lot. So just letting you guys know ahead of time, I'll be open to answer any questions about either one. Estimated pricing for both complete costumes shipped I'm guessing:
~3100 for Jango and ~1700 for the 212th Clone. That includes shipping I think. Those would be some big boxes haha.
I'd like to try and do business here in the states, but if no one will buy from here, I'll go international. But pricing will go up due to shipping because that's quite a few boxes haha. I'd also be open to any offers and if anyone is interested even now, just pm me. Thanks all, and btw, TDH rocks. What a cool place filled with a ton of really skilled, cool people. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry that you'll have to be letting your suits go mhlayne. I've really enjoyed following your progress but I understand what you mean about college.

Yeah thanx man! It has been so much fun. Hey the city you're from. Makes me think of Beorn the skin-changer from the Hobbit. Haha!

I am almost done with my Jango Fett costume as well as getting close on my 212th Clone Trooper. I am in college and money is going to start getting tight here soon so I am just letting you all know that I will be putting both up for sale this summer. I'd love to have them sold and shipped by the end of the summer. They have been a ton of fun to work on and I have learned a lot. So just letting you guys know ahead of time, I'll be open to answer any questions about either one. Estimated pricing for both complete costumes shipped I'm guessing:
~3100 for Jango and ~1700 for the 212th Clone. That includes shipping I think. Those would be some big boxes haha.
I'd like to try and do business here in the states, but if no one will buy from here, I'll go international. But pricing will go up due to shipping because that's quite a few boxes haha. I'd also be open to any offers and if anyone is interested even now, just pm me. Thanks all, and btw, TDH rocks. What a cool place filled with a ton of really skilled, cool people. ;-)
Hey Do u know what a first step would be in getting started on a project like this

Sorry to hear man! College expenses are ridiculous now and days! Hopefully you'll be able to rebuild when you're finished!

If your still selling the costume I would be interested in how much you would be charging. I'm interested in pieces and the whole thing. - Thanks

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back