Post your RotJ Fett!

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
Inspired by Seeker!

I'll admit, I haven't been feeling the Fett love lately. My mind has been firmly in the Cloning tanks. I know there aren't many of us out there, but post up your RotJ Fett... and Special Edition need not apply ;)

normal_boba.jpg

This is an awesome photo.

We just need to replace that FX helmet in the back ground. Sorry to whom ever it is. :(

elevator2.jpg

Okay I have a question, why are some of the pics showing up in the threads, and some are just thumbnails?

I was wondering that too?????

Great pics guys!! Remeber the days when just about everybody was either an SE or ROTJ, and there were like 6 of us with ESB's???? Oh..how times have changed!!! :lol:

I believe the ones that are thumbnails are UPLOADED from their local PC. The other "larger" ones are posted images via links in their original size. Hope that helps...

I don't have any fancy studio style shots, But i got a few with this dude
2906261034_01f29e1dcb_b.jpg

Here's anither with the first dude, and some other dude on the computer in the background
2905415005_c19fd84044_b.jpg

Great thread!! I've always been an ROTJ fan myself. Just because I am younger and its the version of Fett I most remember. Even though he eats it :(

halloween001-1.jpg

HalloweenMC2.jpg

FL_Trading08_Wolfie.jpg
FL_Trading08_WolfieBACK1.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back