Greetings, exalted ones (from Oregon)

aMochaTano

New Hunter
Been lurking for a while and thought I would finally join, so hello.

Interested in putting a Fett together, but I'm in no rush.
I'm also interested in learning the skills it may take to complete such a task, as I enjoy learning how to do new things.

Quick question to the existing members. Is there an index of the usual members that produce Fett parts (on an on-going basis) and what they typically produce?
I've looked for something like that, but haven't found it yet.

Thanks, bcurtis!

This really is my kind of place! I think one of the things I appreciate most is just how much the people here encourage, foster and help develop new craftsmanship skills among the user base. You don't get that just anywhere.

Plus, where else are you going to find the world's best emoticons?

Plus, where else are you going to find the world's best emoticons?

Dang Straight!!! Shaaaaaa pp2 or die trying

Welcome to TDH aMochaTano happy to have you.

Research, research and then research some more. Decide what Fett suit you like the best then research even more. Please resist the urge to buy everything in the cargo hold, especially the shiny things, don’t look at shiny! Once you have a style you like then you need to decide if you will be making these items or buying them? if I could do it all over again I would concentrate on all the soft parts first. Some people like to start with the helmet so they can see something or have a reminder of their build and that’s cool too. Just my opinion but once you get all the soft parts out of the way it makes fitting the armor pieces easier.

Ok need any assistance just ask
Take Care

Hi Syper! Thanks for the advice! I'm leaning toward ROTJ vanilla at this point , but that's not set in stone. Yep, I totally agree with soft parts first. Oddly enough, I get just as excited when I see a sexy lookin girth belt as I do when checking out a nice center diamond armor piece. XD

So far I'm just trying to plan out everything I'm going to want to incorporate, and thus far, my parts list is around 60 rows deep in the spreadsheet, ha ha. Don't want to forget the little things like wires, primer, adhesive and such!

Well sounds like your off to a great start, love how detail oriented you sound, that will serve you well. Good luck with your build

Ha ha, I bet if I look hard enough I'll be able to find at least one dedicated ESB vs ROTJ thread somewhere.

Let the nerd rage commence! XD

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back