Need correct pipe fittings for right gauntlet!

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Hi guys. I'm coming to the experts here, you!

I need to make a ripcord housing unit for my kid gauntlets so I can then make a silicone mold of it for for resin pulls. Can someone point me in the right direction to get those middle brass pieces. I can't find them anywhere locally.

I could also "rent" them from someone as I only need them temporarily to make the mold. I'd pay all shipping fees and kick in some extra $$ of course for helping me out.

Thanks,
Cruzer

Last edited by a moderator:
Cruzer, you're talking about the piece on the right, correct?

connectors2.jpg

Amflo redesigned that particular piece, and it no longer resembles the piece of old. However, you may get lucky and find some older stock.

There are probably other fittings out there (from other companies) that have similarly designed pieces, though.

BN is right, Amflo changed the design so the whole thing is hex shaped. I bought them online somewhere, I'll have to see if I can find the place again. I'd let you borrow mine, but they are already Jb welded and glued into place.

Cruzer,

I had these made up for me cause I couldn't find the US parts here in Singapore. Will these help?

MVC-020X.jpg

If so, LMK and I'll have 1 shipped to you as per your post. No extras needed, just the shipping costs. :)

LMK.

Stay safe,

Tim.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I had read they were redesigned so I figured you guys were my only hope. Unfortunately I cant see the pics as my work computer blocks them for some reason.

Batninja has graciously offered to let me borrow his for now, but that Fitzilla site looks promising as well so I'll check into it.

Thanks for the support,
Lorenzo

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back