Where to get a quality Rotj helmet

Whaley99

New Hunter
Hey I’m new here I’m Jacob and I’m trying to make my first costume ever which will be the ROTJ Boba Fett costume.

My goal is to have it 501st approved and not try to go broke from it. I know that this project is a daunting one but I plan on doing it over time, so I’m looking to have something that isn’t too top of the line But more of the middle of the road.

The first thing I’m looking at is a screen accurate helmet. Does anyone know where a nice vender is at for a ROTJ helmet that is already done or something that I have to barley fix it up?

The same question that goes for the helmet about knowing some good venders that are a middle man’s choice can be said for the rest of the armor anything helps!!! Thanks!!

Send me a PM...I have some great options for you. I'm relatively new, but was able to get my hands on an a couple awesome ROTJ helmets/kits pretty quickly.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back