USPS Issues ?

MarkG

Hunter
Hi guys

Had a Fett item sent out to me on the 23rd May coming from the US to the UK.

Got confirmation from the seller with a stamps.com confirmation.

Since that date the only status is 'pre shipment info sent to USPS'

Seller has confirmed it was shipped, but I cannot contact usps directly as I live in the UK and for info I have to put in a US address...won't allow international.

Have asked the seller for help but communication is very limited and item was paid for on the 27th July 2014!!!

I won't mention any names as they are a 'respected' member here, but any idea on how I can find out where my parcel is?

Cheers

has the seller provided you with the customs barcode number? something that looks like "LK ### ### ### US" i've had good luck with tracking international packages with those even after they've left the US.

I have had items shipped to me in NZ via UPS and it took almost 2month... which is ridiculous since it is shipped via air, but in nz sometimes the item can get held up in customs.
the shipping detail didn't change the whole time either, Once I received it it switched to delivered...
Not really my favorite US postal service:unsure

Mike, yes I do have a tracking number but even on the USPS site all its telling me that the pre shipment info has been sent.

Seems strange as I bought 2 items 1 week ago that were shipped via USPS and tracking is working fine for those !! Different sellers.

as i've learned the hard way with international shipping, sometimes things just sit in customs for a while before someone realizes it's been there for a few months. the waiting sucks, so hopefully you get your items soon!

Have you tried using the tracking number on the Parcelforce website mate? USPS packages usually go through them once it reaches the UK. If you use the tracking number on the site it should say whereabouts it is or if there's customs to be paid.

Might be worth trying it on the Royal Mail site as well, I remember a few months ago when I got some Fett stuff that the package didn't move for ages according to the tracking and I just rung Royal Mail and turns out that they had it for ages and meant to send a customs charge slip through the door but never did.

Ok. Situation update.

Usps seems to be having issues as the parcel had been stuck at one of its hubs for weeks. :angry:angry:angry
The seller chased it up for me and they have now put their fingers into gear and found the parcel.

It has now left said hub and is in transit again.. hopefully be seeing the parcel in the next week or so.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back