Transport Solutions

Tzhan

Hunter
So I am heading to celebration in April and am trying to find a storage/transport solution that I can trust to survive an international plane flight. My plan is to have a separate helmet case but for the rest of the my ROTJ costume, including the jetpack but probably not my gun. I want something that I will never have to worry about. I have been looking into pelican cases and even though they are expensive I think it'll be worth the investment. I was looking at this one. Has anyone had any experience with these or something similar? The big question is whether this will be big enough.

Surplus Hardigg cases can be found on eBay, or new. They are a built a little difrent then pelican cases but will do the job well. Also check with your airline to see the max size and extra cost for a big case. You do not want to get too big of a case and have it be a problem. Finding out the day of your flight at the airport, that your case won't be accepted by the airline and not being able to take your stuff with you would be heart breaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back