Three month supertrooper build

BannedOnPSN

New Hunter
05d9eeb8397b6477412af8c96862bd93.jpg
e189776c4008023938a67908d0576c85.jpg
882109b0eea27e8389c1873fa802c09a.jpg

Sent from my LGMS330

It was only a three month build and it was my first build with a deadline. Now I have all the time for some r&d and I'll post some updates.

Sent from my LGMS330

very cool the MOW boots are like 270 in white..do you kow another source? i was honna use my funtasma white boots just for now. also can you post a picture on how you attached the "cape" and is that a MOW jetpack?

very cool the MOW boots are like 270 in white..do you kow another source? i was honna use my funtasma white boots just for now. also can you post a picture on how you attached the "cape" and is that a MOW jetpack?
For my ST boots I bought standard Fett ones and used plastidip to paint them white, modifying funtasma ones would work as well. How I attached the cape for my ST is a hole in the cape, eyelet in the whole, and then sandwiched the cape between the bolt that connects my neck armor and back armor.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back