Superjedi's PP1 Eyes for Tennantlim

Wow! Actual good photographs, lol. Wish I could get shots that nice with my set-up. . .

Thanks! My set up is actually incredibly simple; black paper background, a large reflector and sunlight. I shoot with a Nikon D800E and 50mm f/1.8, then processed through Lightroom.

Wow ... you are really on a Bucket spree Tennant! Love Eric's work and your photography is pretty impressive, I can't believe it's just with black paper background, thought it would have been a lightbox kind of set up. Looking forward to see your new ROTJ bucket!

Beautiful collection!

Can't wait to see the set up once you get your ROTJ!

Wow ... you are really on a Bucket spree Tennant! Love Eric's work and your photography is pretty impressive, I can't believe it's just with black paper background, thought it would have been a lightbox kind of set up. Looking forward to see your new ROTJ bucket!

Thanks guys. You should see Eric's collection. That was the motivating factor for me to start on mine.

For the right ear would that be the same dark grey or reefer gray in humbrol used on the ESB? As for the left ear would that be silver?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back