Su cuy'gar, vod!

Daonan

New Hunter
Ahoy all, Daonan here. I've been an admirer from afar of the people I've seen at various conventions with beautifully done Star Wars costumes; now I've finally got time and money in the same place to try my hand! I've always been a SW lover, ever since seeing the OT with my dad when I was 4. This love was rekindled in the past year or so, some friends got me playing SWTOR with them, and I immersed myself in a huge Rattataki bounty hunter. I suppose with the guild name "Vode An", none of us really stood a chance to be anything other than Mandalorians. Now I find myself 31 years old, going to school on the GI bill, and with an Army disability check to cover my requirements, so I have all sorts of free time in the summer months. I've checked out a few costuming sites, and you folks look like a community that can help a prospective Mando'ade out. I look forward to being a part of your clan, if you'll have me.

-Daonan

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back