Strange public encounters

Silverstalker

Active Hunter
Just curious as to anyone that's had a starnge encounter with the public when out on a troop? I had one last Saturday that did make me chuckle a bit,

Walking around outside doing my thing all in character and so on, and a 10 year old girl in full on Judge Dredd (new version) outfit steps in front of me and swipes my left gauntlet with a ruber batton and holds it there almost to a position of authority and says ''do you have a permit to bounty hunt here'' :eek: :lol: totaly with a straight face as well. all I could say out of shock was ''um'' :confused

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you missed the perfect opportunity to deliver a Fett line! You could've said "Don't get in my way" and left it at that. I can't say much because I would've reacted the same as you lol.

I had a couple of yobs try to hassle me once at a cinema showing. I just turned, stared at them for about 20 seconds (whilst they were jeering) and then said "you're no good to me dead". Whether it was the fact I spoke, or the voice modulator, or the actually phase but they stopped, hesitated and then quietly slid away into the crowd. Now the best part was the round of applause I got from the people standing watching it unfold :)

awww BUUUURN ha

Got sprayed with silly string last weekend by kids, the more I troop the more I want to keep it in the bag, at home, safe lol

For future troops, You should keep a can of silly string in one of your pouches so you can return fire. LOL. Of course that could open up a hole new can of worms.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back