StlFett’s ROTJ Boba Build

It’s the dent on the right side of the bell. For these though I have to repaint. Not orange enough and too weathered.
I tried a new weathering technique and thought that may be an issue. Figured that would be called out.
You can also kind of see it here in the left bell on the right side.

Attachments

• 4DA2800B-97AB-425B-ADBC-293B441057A7.jpeg
    4DA2800B-97AB-425B-ADBC-293B441057A7.jpeg
    857.1 KB · Views: 261
I guess you'd have to have a painters eye to notice the difference in colors, I honestly don’t see a big difference in color from your shoulders and the reference shoulders.

A7E2196A-F1BB-4CEE-B577-192C885134F8.png

4da2800b-97ab-425b-adbc-293b441057a7-jpeg.jpg

I do see subtle differences in the outer part of damage though.

Because the guide isn’t finished for the ROTJ fett, the local garrison can’t approve it and it goes higher. Nothing I can do other than buy new parts and repaint and hope they like it.

The guide changed a few months ago and quite a bit changed. I’m not happy with it but there’s not much I can do

Some other changes that they are now sticking to:

Lettering has to be present on the white areas on the jet pack. - I’ve seen several versions with yes and no on this one

No “paint damage” on the belt - I’ve seen most have it but I had to scrape it off mine

Do not but a security blade in the pockets- the old guide had it as a must

The belt pouches are now 2 different colors. - used to be both grayish-tan now one is very dark

Some other changes that they are now sticking to:

Lettering has to be present on the white areas on the jet pack. - I’ve seen several versions with yes and no on this one

No “paint damage” on the belt - I’ve seen most have it but I had to scrape it off mine

Do not but a security blade in the pockets- the old guide had it as a must

The belt pouches are now 2 different colors. - used to be both grayish-tan now one is very dark
*sorry, no knife, not blade

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back