Star Wars helemt collection

Silverstalker

Active Hunter
Anyone collecting these? I got issue 2 @ £5

20160129_194618_zpspfvc4yin.jpg

nice little model with good detail.

yes i got the first 2 issues, the first one (Darth Vader) was only £2, I bought a couple of the Boba Fetts.
The rest of the issues are going to be £10.99 which is a bit steep!

there are going to be 60 in total....so over £650 is a bit much for me...I'm just gonna stick with Boba I think

Yeah I did the Eaglemoss Star Trek ships for my mom which were $20 a piece and 60 in the set. It didn't seem bad at the start of it but now I just see this shelf of $20 bills that I could have spent on something else.

The helmets I think are made by a company called Casco, if you do a 'Casco star wars helmet' search on a popular online auction site you will find sellers offering these for about £25.00. Deagostini plan to release around 60 of these including Force Awakens helmets, some of them look quite cool some not so. I got a couple of Vader and Fett helmets and I may do so modifying on paint finish. For a glimpse of future Deagostini mini helmets you can find a number of videos on YouTube using 'Casco star wars helmet' search.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back