Star Wars Celebration 2019

Lou, I missed you while we were there! We were on the move a lot.. It was our first time there, so it was a lot to take in. The first guys we met at the booth was SuperJedi / Eric and Skyfire / Pat when we got there. I too was glad to meet all you guys !
Who all did give the "Boba Fett" flag patch to? Ya'll post a pic of your patch....

Ah booo! lol...all good man, we were all over the place as well..im actually surpeised i was able to meet as many TDHers as i did lol.

Thank you for the invite to the group photo op, I was the Samurai Jango and my daughter was the Samurai Boba. It was great seeing all of the amazing works of art that were displayed. I do have a shop question, if someone would like to help. I didn't get a chance to ask there because I had to get to the cosplay contest. My question is, there were a couple of Fetts with a clear voice booster. Is this just an AKER or is there a modulator in addition? I liked the way it sounded, and am interested in my future troops. Thank you,

Thank you for the invite to the group photo op, I was the Samurai Jango and my daughter was the Samurai Boba. It was great seeing all of the amazing works of art that were displayed. I do have a shop question, if someone would like to help. I didn't get a chance to ask there because I had to get to the cosplay contest. My question is, there were a couple of Fetts with a clear voice booster. Is this just an AKER or is there a modulator in addition? I liked the way it sounded, and am interested in my future troops. Thank you,

You guys had awesome costumes!!

bcurtis was one of them that you could hear very clearly and uses a splitter to connect 2 Aker amps one in each pouch.

Phrank26, you guys looked great! I have those figures from Bandai and it was like seeing them brought to life.
Here's a pic I got of you both when I was just walking around.

20190413_111551.jpg

I took over 600. I can probably host around 400 relevant ones people would actually like to see.

Google Photos works pretty sweet. That's what I used to post the pics I took on 67veedubs thread about pics. You can select as many as you want
and it creates a link for just those pics in your account. Here's my picture link on 67veedub's thread for 126 pics. I've posted almost 800 before this way and it works great...

I remembered when we took the group pic that someone took a video panning across and the person told us to do some kind of pose as he passed by. Can someone share that if you have it?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back