Sabine Wren vendors

full metal fett

Active Hunter
Anyone have any leads for Sabine Wren Armor and Helmet vendors? I'm looking for actual made parts ( cast or vac formed ) so please no 3D files for printing, I really don't want to be go down that rabbit hole.

Thanks FMF

Hey full metal fett !

My buddy Terry has made them in the past. More child-size I believe. Not sure if he still does them, but I’d give him a shout. All cast, not printed.

Last edited:
Just checked with him - yup. Still makes them. They are definitely child sized though and he’s booking into the fall. Definitely contact him though. Great guy :)

2022-09-25 15.40.11.jpg

We just did a S4 Sabine helmet. We don't currently make any of her armor but can definitely do any of her helmet paint ups.

PXL_20221026_113434728.jpg

PXL_20221026_113443974.jpg
PXL_20221026_113451984.MP.jpg
PXL_20221026_162404165.jpg

Just received a VERY comprehensive kit from Walt's Trooper Factory, very pleased with the look sizing and quality. The madness now officially begins.

I've got a lead on soft parts, but if anyone knows someone who can do the pants and shirt please chime in and let me know.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back