Rookie BountyHunter - Status Update - Current Rank Padwan ZeroFett

Angelbolt

New Hunter
Good Morning Good Afternoon , Good Evening to all my fellow Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Mandalorians and fans of all things Star Wars.

I'ven't abandoned the website, as I probably told Art A, I'ven't been active on my costume build because I lack funding / equipment / workspace to continue building the suit currently.
I did receive my NME helmet eventually after paying a UPS fee, then I wore it to several star wars related events for the rest of 2015. As for an actual wardrobe additions, I made a matching Cape and Kama to compliment the helmet. Still no actual body Armour progress.

Close Up 02.JPG Right A.JPGLeft A.JPGBack A.JPGFront A.JPG

Recently I have been participating in LUDOSPORT LIGHTSABER TRAINING ACADEMY Lessons on Tuesday & Thursday nights from 7-9pm at the Sean O'Casey Community Centre in Spencer Dock near the Point Theatre in Dublin Ireland. The sport is based around the seven lightsaber fighting styles featured in the expanded universe. within the past ten months I've learned the basics of SHI_CHO and graduate to the rank of PADWAN.

Currently I'm working on a JEDI/SITH costume inspired by DEADPOOL and I've joined the recruits queue for the Emerald Garrison.

Twitter: @ThomasSlayer XBoxLive - GamerTag : Thomas Slayer

Close Up 02.JPG

Right A.JPG

Left A.JPG

Back A.JPG

Front A.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back