red bow props Boba Fett helmet

Do you mean opinions? If so, I bought this very helmet and its super nice. The acid detailed is all there and very crisp also its light but solid.

I got one a little bit ago, have yet to actually paint it, but personally I think he makes the best Post Sarlacc / Fresh helmet. Detail is incredible and the casting quality is fantastic.

One thing that’s odd is that he states the helmet is a 3D scan along with adjustments made to the dent and ears.

This helmet base should really be a cleaned up Sideshow bust with a moved borden connector.

Besides that the sculpted in weathering does look excellent.

I got one a little bit ago, have yet to actually paint it, but personally I think he makes the best Post Sarlacc / Fresh helmet. Detail is incredible and the casting quality is fantastic.
thanks for letting me know would you say its a good size compared to other helmets ?

thanks for letting me know would you say its a good size compared to other helmets ?
I'd say it's slightly smaller than my MCR ESB. I've got a big head and it just fits. I can take some comparison photos tomorrow with it and an FPH2 if you'd like.

One thing that’s odd is that he states the helmet is a 3D scan along with adjustments made to the dent and ears.

This helmet base should really be a cleaned up Sideshow bust with a moved borden connector.

Besides that the sculpted in weathering does look excellent.
hmmm yeah interesting , what do u think the most accurate Boba Fett helmet from mando season 2 is ?

Attachments

• 20220318_150739.jpg
    20220318_150739.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 144
  • 20220318_150749.jpg
    20220318_150749.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 144
  • 20220318_150758.jpg
    20220318_150758.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 140
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back